SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Sunday, August 28, 2005, 1:07 PM

NICE Alumni Group

I have been moderating alumni group for my Alma mater on yahoo groups for around five years now. Year 2000, I have started with this e-group to bring in all NICE alumni on common platform and enjoy being networked.

Delighted to share, we have now good many numbers of alumni, probably atleast one from each batch. Though I find that total members on this group is no where near to the total professionals coming out of the campus, but anyways numbers are growing significantly.

I have put up a subscription link on the right side of this blog for getting directly to the mebership request page.

Hopefully fellow NICEians will have great time being instrumental on this Alumni group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home