SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Thursday, August 18, 2005, 10:11 AM

Get blog posts as email

I have enabled multiple feeds for this blogs which many of the readers are using to read my posts. Still I find there is surely a need of subscription of blog-posts as an email.

I have added a new feature which enables readers to get an alert via email whenever I post on this blog. I am using Bloglet services which you can find at right sidebar of my blogpage.


So readers, if you are more comfortable using emails than Feeds, then get set go!!!

I am still testing this service, do let me know if you finds some issues in it.

Update: I have moved from Bloglet to FeedBlitz which seems to have better standing in blogspere. Bloglet was unable to deliver.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashish Hanwadikar said...

I have been using FeedBlitz for my blog for a week now and it looks good.

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home