SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Friday, August 19, 2005, 1:51 PM

Attacked by spammers

Since this morning, I am not sure what made my blog url http://siliconverse.blogspot.com so popular that its on target by spammers and I am getting big number of irrelevant comments on my posts.

Probably this morning I have registered my feed url http://feeds.feedburner.com/Siliconverse with FeedBlitz .

Is there anyone else experiencing the same? Anyways how do I go about spammers on blog.

Update: I have made "Word Verification" feature On provided in blogger, which means automatic comments will not be allowed and readers will have to see a graphic and type in the letters to be authenticated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home