SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Monday, August 29, 2005, 9:35 PM

Animated blogpost link

I have been playing around with lot of options I am getting through feedburner I found another good utility for feedburner users.

Users can create this kind of animated billboard to display their latest blog posts. Its just the matter of including few lines of html code which is self generated at feedburner.

'
It can be used at N number of places to advertise about your recent postings but I wish if it had enough flexibility to design the final looks,contents and dimension of this animated stuff.. I had no option but to add the same animation twice on top of my blog posts just keep items aligned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous John Zeratsky said...

Thanks for your suggestions. We have been talking about an advanced version of Headline Animator for some time, but don't have a timeline for rolling out those additional features. We appreciate hearing from publishers using our services!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home