SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Tuesday, July 05, 2005, 10:30 AM

Wana buy new mobile phone 2

If you're a confused cell phone shopper, CNET's buying guide tells you what you need to know.

New York Times lists 10 buying tips:

1. Pick a service provider
2. Carrier basics
3. Choose a plan
4. Points to remember with service plans
5. How to pick a phone
6. 10 key features to consider
7. Phones by personality
8. 5 steps to buying or upgrading your phone
9. Should I get a smart phone?
10. I like my phone, but what else can I do with it?
11. See our expanded carrier chart

Read the details here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home