SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Friday, July 22, 2005, 5:10 PM

Firefox Shortcuts


I do enjoy working on Firefox and so does feld & rajat. Got some cool responses for my previous posts1, posts2, post3 . Infact one of the posts which Rajat linked with his blog had highiest number of hits in a day ( I use statcounter for it). Thanks Rajat.

Here is another tip shared by Feld.



"If you have multiple tabs, you can go to tab N by hitting Ctrl-N. If you are like me and can’t visually scan horizontally for numbers (e.g. I have to count from left to right to figure out which tab I’m at – minor dyslexia-like thing) there’s an extension that’ll number the tabs for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home