SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Thursday, March 31, 2005, 12:44 PM

The word "Hacker"


Steves Jobs and Wozniak
During my college days, my classmates started calling me hacker, when I cunningly fished few of them into my trap ( that was running on old Novell network) and did some silly tricks. They didnt knew that they are unknowingly demeaning the word Hacker.

Just wanted to share a wonderful essay by Paul revealing myths & mystries behind the word Hacker.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paperslut said...

Nice blog...

Do visit mine
http://yellowwonderwall.blogspot.com

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can debugging be called hacking? Everynow and then we make quick fixes...
A poor comp pro!

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ruchit Garg said...

Absolutely not my Anonymous reader, debugging is much different than hacking, But they still share some similarity.

Both requires you to tear the system apart

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home