SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Friday, March 18, 2005, 10:02 AM

Trackback from Haloscan

Lately, I was wondering that if I could know the people, their websites who have subscribed my RSS feed. Though I could not found any solution for the same so far, I found an Interesting tool which will help me track the links, where in other bloggers are quoting me :).

I have installed Haloscan trackback facility. Unfortunately installation caused all previous comments to vanish..... guess there is some error Haloscan trackback update. Hope to have some comments on it by Haloscan soon.

Wondering what is trackback, Click here.

Thanks fred et. al.

update: I backtracked the trackback option. It was irritating to find no email notification for comments for my blogs. Also previous comments were not visible after installing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home