SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Saturday, March 26, 2005, 1:22 PM

Japanese Word Processor

In response to one of my recent posting on "Early Japanese typewriters" I got a mail from my Japanese friend Noriko. I met her during my trip tp Tokyo in early 2003.

She has shared some interesting information with me. Guess you all would be interested to read her comments:
Hi Ruchit,

I think you might be interested in this site too. Please have a look.

http://www.toshiba.co.jp/kakan/en/history/1goki/1978wordpro.html

If this Japanese word processor was not invented, I don't think computers can never be so popular as they are in Japan.

I worked with the guy who developed this machine, and he was nice and smart. I learn some useful hints from him.

Have a happy weekend!

Noriko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home