SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Friday, February 11, 2005, 12:26 PM

Wana buy new mobile phone ....huff..huff

I never knew how difficult it would be for a general people to buy a new mobile phone till one of my friend asked me the same question to me. I do generally keep my phones and greycells updated with mobile domain.

Here are few links which can be helpful for anyone who is planning to buy new mobile phones.

Various Nokia phones can be compared here but I did not found it comparing all new handsets. One can see the latest Nokia models here

Sony Ericsson here Its P900, P900i are the one of the cool smart-phone/PDA products.

Phone Selection questionnaire by Motorola

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home