SiliconVerse

Technology, Business & Life in Digital Village

My Photo
Name:

Software Engineer by education, Entrepreneur by heart

Blog Feed

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Subscribe by email


Powered by FeedBlitz

NICEAlumniGroup
Click here to join nmcgroup
Click to join nmcgroup



Work on this blog is licensed under a Creative Commons License


Friday, December 31, 2004, 9:54 AM

Wish list 2005

Year 2005 is on the anvil, and I guess most of us must have prepared or must be scribbling on their smartphones or lil sticky turbo-notes on their X-tops (desktops/laptops....)

Lets have a look at Frank Yu's Top 10 list of essentials (courtesyChinaTechNews) , which indeed can add few more gadgets into the wish list of all my geaky friends.

Frank Yu's Profile

Wishing you all, Very Prosperous & Happy New Year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nathan Frampton said...

Interesting blog.

You may want to check out my blog "Framptonia" at nathanframpton.blogspot.com, I think you would find it interesting. I have a few contributors and there are some great discussions.

You may also want to try blog explosion to get more readers on your blog. I have a blog explosion link on my blog if you want to check it out.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home